Friday, July 23, 2010

P90X Day 2 Yoga X


P90X Yoga X is such a long workout....I have still never finished the full hour and a half. Acutally I only know a few people that have.

I have done one half one day and the second half the next if that counts but to devote 90 minutes to a workout just seem doesn't happen. If I take 2 back to back classes at the gym but other then that, nope. A split, yep.....total, I just never have that much time *sigh.

Today's workout was good and relaxing. I am going to a jewellery party tonight and then relaxing and getting some projects done over the weekend.

If your into some good recipe ideas I really like Ginas blog, here is the link
www.skinnytaste.com/

3 ways to cut back on BAD stuff:

1.Switch to fake sweeteners or "wing" yourself off completely, just add less and less each week you wont even miss it.

2. Take 1/2, always just take 1/2 of whatever it is.....then go back after 1 full glass of water...bet you won't want it.

3. Divide all things that are packaged AS SOON AS YOU BRING THEM HOME. You may buy some wheat thin crackers, or nuts sit down right away after putting way your groceries and just DO IT. Then when mindless munchies come calling you will you be ready.

I am glad my stats are better this week, but I still have work to do the reunion is just 3 weeks away! YIKES........*sigh

Workout - P90X Yoga
Mood - Relaxed
Wt - 119
Time of workout - 40 minutes (20 minutes)
Cals = 86 (44 calories)

Friday Stats:
WT- 119
BF% 23.9
BMI 20.6

Last Week:
Wt - 119
BF% 24.8
BMI 20.4

Mountain pose
Reverse Swan
Chateranga
Minata
Plank
Downward Dog
Runners Pose
Crescent Pose

ps:
Here is my latest
www.examiner.com/x-28813-St-Louis-Fitness-Trends-Examiner~y2010m7d23-How-to-look-busy-while-burning-calories


NO EXCUSES I MAKE IT HAPPEN

No comments:

Post a Comment