Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Home Fitness Studio Makeover!

Teresa Barbie, doing Yoga!
3 Day Memorial Day weekend means home projects! So since I did the upstairs with a makeover in 2013 why not my lower level studio?
The old flooring color and the new hanging stability ball rack!

New flooring color "Navaho Blush" love it!

Transition which means lunch massage today!
I am beat!

Heading down to the Trainer T. Fitness Studio

The shiny wet paint :-)

Drying..........

Someone wants to come help ;-)

I won't shed really.........

And the finished makeover 2013:


Pilates area

Boxing and kickboxing

Weight in area

Yoga, crossfit and interval training area

Yoga wall, and TRX



Yoga wall



Weight training area




Entry and Exit area


Lunch with my girlfriend :-)

Thanks for reading..........Yay short week!

2 comments:

  1. Hi would you mind letting me know which webhost you're using?
    I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot
    quicker then most. Can you suggest a good internet hosting provider at a
    reasonable price? Kudos, I appreciate it!

    Also visit my page :: Yacon Root Max and Liso
    Cleanse (raveorrant.blogspot.ca)

    ReplyDelete