Monday, July 5, 2010

4th Of July Picture Blog

We went to a local free firework and concert last night from 7-10, it was a good crowd and lots of people watching. Kids and parents dancing and playing good times were had by all.

Just thought I would share some pics from the night, met my girlfriend Diane and her daugher Maria, and grandbaby Mattie there.


Diane and T (I know I forgot to put my lip gloss on uggh)

Dianes granddaughter Mattie, Madison - 2 yrs old

The band

Diane and Mattie Dancing

Night falls we get ready for fireworks as the band wraps up

The fireworks



They had lots of food, I had a hamburger (which I worked off madly this morning) and 2 waters and avoided the funnel cakes that I REALLY wanted......it was close (INSERT DEVIL HERE) but the line was so long I told myself I did not need them. (INSERT ANGEL HERE)

I can not tell you the last time I had a funnel cake, and they smell wonderful. When you don't have kids you really are not at places that sell them so when you do find them you I mean ME, feel the crave to indulge!

Anyone else love funnel cakes?

Don't cave in on all the temptations just pick a few that you know you can work off. Your body will love you for it in the long run.

I hope everyone had a fun and safe 4th July weekend! Now its back to work........I will post my workouts later.

NO EXCUSES I MAKE IT HAPPEN

4 comments:

  1. Super Cute pics!! Looks like you had a fantastic time! Happy 4th :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of a funnel cake...maybe I know it but by another name.
    Looks like you had a great 4th July celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am here to say I LOVE you chica! <3 thank you for leaving such a beautiful comment on my blog!

    I too resisted all temptations on the 4th as I am not training at the intensity i am used to! Yes chica I use what I have at home to make a gym!

    When there is a will there is ALWAYS a way! Even with a taped pinky!

    I will share my great news soon...........

    So glad you are feeling well, enjoying life and dancing the song of life.............

    Keep on doing what you do girl!

    XO

    ReplyDelete