Monday, January 31, 2011

Rachel Mac Pic Challenge Week 8

Rachel Mac Picture Challenge week 8
No real changes, I have not really felt it with all the snow. Next few weeks should be much better we are starting to see some sun and temps in the 30-40 range.

My weekend workouts:

Saturday:
Workout - Yoga and Zumba
Time of workout = 1 hr 30 min
Cals burned = 266

1 hour Hatha Yoga Class
30 min Zumba basic moves

Sunday:
20 min Zumba mix
20 min TRX
Workout = Zumba & TRX
Time of workout = 40 min
Cals burned = 125

Zumba cardio mock fitness class
Kicks
Double steps
Power arms
Sqauts
Shimmys
Stomps
Salsa

TRX Workout
Lunges
Squats
Planks
Forward bend
Lateral stretches
Plank to v-scissor to mountain climbers
(I may do a video on this)

BF% 24.3
Wt 125


Week 0


Week 8


NO EXCUSE I MAKE IT HAPPEN

1 comment:

  1. Hey there you seem to be doing fine :), dont give up tho!

    How are the zumba workouts going? I personally love these kind of exercises, they are so much fun! Everyone should give these a try. Wish you the best!

    Jayne,
    My website: http://www.freesomanabolicmusclemaximizerreview.com/

    ReplyDelete