Friday, January 14, 2011

Hatha Yoga

Today I did not workout, I was going to Zumba but I was actually sore from yoga last night.

Most of you know I started the OMY team, one minute yoga to get myself to do more yoga and it has made me love it. I think if you do something a little and stay consistant like losing weight and working out you can get big results.

Lunch was phone calls getting a girls night out for the 21st and I can't wait. Also talk to an engineer about a design idea I have, I pray all goes well with that and will know in a week or so.

I will do the Rachel Mac pictures after my client leaves tonight, lets see if there are any changes. My body stats are the same this week as last. I think the cold temps just sucked the life out of my morning workouts.

The weekend is in the 30's so no worries.......T. is baaaack hitting it like a Rockstar!

Thursdays workout:
Workout - Hatha Yoga
Time of workout = 1 hr
Cals burned = 266

Sub teacher did some new moves:

1 arm straight arm bent knee push ups (nose to mat)
Turtle which is a great stretch
Knee tucks from plank
Big toe pose - hard not to fall over lol

Saturdays class is also a sub so I will let you know how that goes in my next blog.
Happy Friday!

NO EXCUSE I MAKE IT HAPPEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment