Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Motivational Blog


Snow Glistening..........

Today I had to leave for work super early so I did not get in a workout. Had I watched TV I may have workout yesterday and made today my off day.

After work I plan to make some snow angels, and we won't know if anyone will be coming to bible study or not.

We plan on yes praise God.

I took a bunch of misc. pictures last night and will load them up if we don't have bible study.

I will leave you with some motivation today:

" Walking your talk is a great way to motivate yourself. No one likes to live a lie. Be honest with yourself, and you will find the motivation to do what you advise others to do."
Vince Poscente

" Keep surging forward even when struggle pushes you back for every trial is like a wind; it will try to push you back or make you quit. You have to stay strong for struggles don’t last; they come strongly and pass swiftly and only the ones who hold onto their grounds strongly and fight to go forward will emerge victorious."
Written in 2010 by Kiplimo Chemirmir

" I bowed at failure and it granted me success."
Written in 2011 by Felix Opaleye

" To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong."
Joseph Chilton Pearce

" Just as our eyes need light to see, our minds need ideals in order to conceive."
Napoleon Hill

" If you're truly determined to succeed you will! Those that NEVER give up transform dreams into realities!"
Written in 2010 by Aaron Forsyth

" Failure is nothing but tasting a fruit while climbing the tree of success."
Written in 2010 by Dr. Pravin Dhikale

" Ideas can be life changing. Sometimes all you need to open the door is just one more good idea."
Jim Rohn

" True greatness is not achieved with a quarter-mile lead and no rival in sight; it is grasped in the last hundred feet when one displays pure valiancy and conquers those more capable than himself."
Written in 2010 by Maxwell Schwam

NO EXCUSES I MAKE IT HAPPEN

No comments:

Post a Comment