Monday, January 10, 2011

White Castles = Belly Bombers!

This weekend I did a trip to White Castles and got so sick from it. I had 2 burgers and 1 chicken. Ugh! (Now I know why they call them belly bombers)

This is why I don't eat this stuff. I was out running errands and it was getting late in the day so I popped right in the drive through. I would normally have got 1 fish and 1 chicken but I thought I would be cheap. You know its the new year budget, boy did I pay for that just to save a few bucks.

I got to use my TRX system and workout some of the moves. They have created TRX TV that is going to launch this month, and I used some of the moves from the "sneak preview" and from my new handy dandy posters from TRX.

Looooove it!

Here are my workouts from the weekend, it was cold and I decided to stay in all day on Sunday. Burr and we may get snow tonight.

Monday:
Off day - rest and re-build


Saturday workout:
Workout - Yoga & Zumba
Time of workout = 1 hr 30 min
Cals burned = 316

Zumba 30 min with Coco
1 hour Hatha Yoga class

Sunday workout:
Workout - Zumba & TRX Suspension
Time of workout = 1hr 15 mins
Cals burned = 250


Zumba:
Basic Steps review
Coco Fitness - 4 workouts

TRX:
Plank crunches
Genie
Leg squats - single and double
Lunges
Standing twists
Pull ups

NO EXCUSE I MAKE IT HAPPEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment