Monday, August 30, 2010

P90X Week 5 Plus Weekend Results


Ok, I got a bit messed up on my rotation over the weekend on my P90X.

My legs were so spent that I could NOT do a workout on Saturday so I switched that to my off day.

I still feel the same, so my results are not appearing yet but I am staying faithful to the plan. I am staying at 120-121lb range which I don't expect to change.

Feeling bad that my body fat is rising but I am certain that too is going to kick in. That's the thing about the body, it does nothing then BAM everything kicks in and results happen.

Kinda like planting a seed, you water and water and nothing then one day you wake up and there is a big sprout. STAY THE COURSE AND BE CONSISTENT AND IT WILL HAPPEN. (ask anyone that has ever competed the can confirm this)

So this week starts wtih Kenpo and tomorrow will be Yoga that I missed last week instead of stretch/rest. All good and back on track, sometimes you have to listen to your body and rest and rebuild.

One thing at the gym I was proud of, I did my clean and press with 30lb barbell that's up 10lbs!

Even though I am not seeing the change I am getting stronger, lets hope the leaner kicks in soon.

Today's post workout smoothie:
1/2 banana
1/2 scoop chocolate casein whey
1/2 cup water
a splash of skim milk

Today's workout:
P90X Round 3 Lean Week 5 Day 4

Workout - P90X Kenpo
Mood - Good Morning
Wt - 121
Time of workout =45 minutes
Cals burned = 417

25 of each move unless specified 1 set per leg.

Jab twists
Jab upper cuts
Jab, cross hooks, uppercut

Jogs, jump rope, jumping jacks (25), jump X jacks (10)

Step drag punch, punch
Jab, cross, switch
Hook, uppercut, switch
Knee kicks - 20 slow - 10 doubles fast
Ball kicks - 30 single doubles
Side kicks - 30

Jogs, jump rope, jumping jacks (25), jump X jacks (10)

Back kicks - 25
3 direction kicks - 24
Sword hammer - 15
Claw punch - 25

Jogs, jump rope, jumping jacks (25), jump X jacks (10)

30 Each:
Blocks front
Blocks corner
Inward Blocks
Downward Blocks

Jogs, jump rope, jumping jacks (25), jump X jacks (10)

Star Blocks 16
High block low punch 2x25
Knee back kick 2x30
Back knuckle ball kick/back kick 2x10
Hook upper cut low side kick 2x10
Elbow series 30
Vertical punches 100
Walking combo 30

Sundays Workout:
At The Gym upper and lower body & abs
Workout - Full body & abs

Mood - Bring it
Time of workout = 60 mins
Cals burned = 420 + 109 Walk = 529


7 min elliptical warm up w/ inclines
10 min elliptical cool down
3 min manual stair climber

2 x12 all sets

60lb squats
40lb glute press standing
55lb glute press laying
45lb back extensions
50lb chest press
45lb lat pull downs
55lb back rows
55lb asst pullups
25lb db straight leg dead lifts
5lb side plank T obliques
Captains ball chair straight leg & bent knee
Standing ab
Hyper extensions
30lb clean and press - 20 reps

10 min cool down stretches:
Downward dog w/calve stretches
Cat - Cow
Childs pose
Pigeon
Runners lunge
Forward stretch
Side stretch
Tri-bi stretch
Neck stretch

NO EXCUSES I MAKE IT HAPPEN

1 comment:

  1. I exercise I feel great at first when you exercise you can feel lethargic but when you get into it you will be amazed with what you can achieve and how it makes you feel.

    ReplyDelete