Thursday, August 26, 2010

P90X Round 3 Week 5 Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps


This is Zuzana doing a pike press pushup from Body Rock TV I got to do a story on her, she RAWKS!
www.bodyrock.tv/2009/11/02/rock-your-body-flow-workout-november-2-2009/


I love this workout Chest, Shoulders and Triceps, it is almost as much fun as Plyometrics. It moves really fast and you do lots of pushups and I like moving myself in different ways like this.

My favorite move?

Pike press pushups! I did 15 today and would not have been able to if I was not practicing my handstands.

Last night my girlfriend came over and we had pizza and soda. You read that right, but I squeaked by just under my fat at 62 when the high for that macro is 65.

All good stuff, and a treat I had not had in a long time. I got to show her the pictures from the reunion and gave her a lamp for her new apartment. She gave me 4 bags of stuff for the church tailgate sale.

That sale will give 10% back to the church so I am super hoping to sell a lot of my stuff and glorify God.

Today is going to be nice again so I will do my inclines at lunch and maybe even some short sprints.

Did you know when you run a few minutes then sprint for 30 seconds to 1 minute you really blast the calories from muscle confusion. That's because your body has to bring the heart rate up and down making it work harder.

Also for anyone that walks inclines, remember to lean a bit forward and contract the abs this gives them a much better workout so go for it and AMP UP YOUR WALKING! I only got in a walk yesterday, so today's workout was really yesterdays if that makes sence?

P90X Round 3 Lean Week 5 day 3

Workout - Chest, shoulders and triceps
Mood - Rrrrrumble!
Wt - 120
Time of workout = 45 min
Cals burned = 190

3x10 slow motion pushups 3 in 1 (military, wide)
10 slow fast
10 fast
15 - 7lb In and out shoulder flys
30 chair dips - bent knee
10 - plange pushups
15 pike press pushups (head to the floor on tippy toes pushups)
X - side tri-rise - skipped this is how I tore my arm
2x8 floor flys
10 scare crows - make a Y upper movement shoulder
10 - 2 10lb db overhead tricep extensionis
2x8 two twitch pushups - I did without plate
10 - 10lb Y shape - shoulder press wide grip


12 - 7lb lying tricep extensions
7 side to side pushups
12 - 5lb pour flys
12 - 10lb seated side leaning tricep extensions
2 one arm pushups + 12 regular pushups
2x10 - 3lb weighted arm circles
12 - 7lb throw the bomb
10 clap pushups girly
10 - 7lb slo-mo throw
10 - 5lb front to back tricep extension
10 one arm balance pushup
10 - 7lb fly row press
30 - 5lb dumb bell cross body blows

PS:
Special thanks to Sarah for letting me share her story "The other side of Fat" with the public
www.examiner.com/fitness-trends-in-st-louis/the-other-side-of-fat


NO EXCUSE I MAKE IT HAPPEN

No comments:

Post a Comment