Tuesday, August 10, 2010

P90X Round 3 Lean Week 3 Stretch


This link has lots of great stretches on it (this is not me)
www.westvalley.edu/stretch/


P90X Round 3 Lean Week 3 Day 2 was stretch. I decided I needed a bit of a warm up so I did Kenpo arms too. I like that workout so much, its fast and fun.

My favorite stretch is back up the car, its so good for the neck where we hold our stress at.

I feel really great today just trying to keep the sugar portions under control. Yup I had some ice cream, but that was it.

My Peachy Strawberry smoothie:
1 scoop vanilla whey
1 cup strawberries
1/4 peach juice
1/2 cup water
1 tsp olive oil

Workout - P90X Stretch & Kenpo
Mood - Rested
Wt - 121
Time of workout = 45
Cals burned = 107

Kenpo arm workout:

Jogs, jump rope, jumping jacks (25), jump X jacks (10)

30 Each:
Blocks front
Blocks corner
Inward Blocks
Downward Blocks

Jogs, jump rope, jumping jacks (25), jump X jacks (10)

Star Blocks 16
High block low punch 2x25
Knee back kick 2x30
Back knuckle ball kick/back kick 2x10
Hook upper cut low side kick 2x10
Elbow series 30
Vertical punches 100
Walking combo 30

P90X Stretch

Static Stretches:
Neck
Back up the car
Head rolls
Chest, back and shoulder stretch combo
Topas
Wrist, forearm
Back wrist
Dreya forearm stretch
Arm circles
Shoulder tris

Ballistic stretches
Shake outs
Hug yourself high-low

Static Stretches:
Reaches
Back/front stroke
Side stretch
Roller
Seated spinal stretch
Cat stretch
Glute stretch - I did this hand behind hamstring not knee
Wide feet forward bend - I did this arms closed
Triangle

NO EXCUSE I MAKE IT HAPPEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment