Monday, August 23, 2010

P90X Round 3 Lean Week 5 Core Synergistics



I'm on Week 5 on round 3 of P90X and am getting stronger then last time which is a good thing.

It shows my arm injury is almost fully healed.

My bonus over the weekend was:
9 Handstand pushups (goal 10)
Increased all my P90X pushups by 5

I am STILL TRYING TO GET THIS iPad to work, getting it to know my wi-fi connection so that I can get my email set up. Anyone know how to do this let me know I spent 5 hours trying and called a friend over.

Tech NERD!

Here are the workouts and there were no fabulous smoothies to report but I hope to get back to the Green monsters in September.


Saturday:
P90X Round 3 Lean Week 4 Day 5 (Recovery)

Workout - Cardio X & Yoga Core Class
Mood - Oh yeah
Wt = 122
Time of workout = 50 minutes + 1 hour Yoga Class
Cals burned = 327

Minyata
Plank
Downward dog
Upward dog
Forward bend
Swan dive
Runners lunge
Warrior 1, 2 and reverse warrior

Ball kick - 2x25
Hook upper cut side kick - 2x25
Knuckles ball kick back kick - 2x25
Jab cross hook upper cut - 2x25
3 direction kicks 2x18

Repeat this series 2 times:
Airborn heisman 30 sec
Swing kicks 30 sec
Jump shots 30 sec
Snow tire 30 sec
Wacky jacks 30 seconds

Squat cross X Press 30 sec
Steam engine 100
Dreya roll 8
Squat run 1 minute
Superman banana 1 minute

Cool down
Jump rope
Low kicks
Forward bend
Downward dog calve stretch
Cat cow
Standing quad stretch

Sunday:
Off Day

Monday:
P90X Lean Round 3 Week 5 Day 1

Workout - Core Synergistics
Wt - 122
Mood - Smiles
Time of workout = 45 mins
Cals = 284

BF% 24.0
BMI 20.0


Stacked foot pushups - 20
Banana Roll Boats - 24
Leaning Crescent Lunge - 24
Squat run w/3lb DB 1 Min
Sphinx pushups - 15
Super man Boats - 15
Low lateral skaters - 30
Lunge reach w/5lb DB - 30
Prison pushups to max - 15
Side hip raise - 12
Squat X Press w/3lb DB - 30
Plank tatarunga runs - 10 sec switch 1 min
Walking pushups - 20
Lunge kickback curl press - 5lb db 2 min
Towel hopping 1 min
Reach high under pushups (T stand with twist) 1 min
Steam engines - 50
Dreya roll - 12 (1 min)

Bonus:
Plank to chaturanga - 1 min
Half back - wide tires 4 up, high knee run back 6
Table dip leg raise - 25 (backward bridge w/leg lifts)

NO EXCUSE I MAKE IT HAPPEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment