Tuesday, August 3, 2010

P90X Round 3 Lean Week 2 Core Synergistic


I know you might be thinking what happened to Kenpo last week?

I decided to run (2.5 miles) instead of doing the Kenpo last week which it is a cardio day. Since I am doing the gym on the weekends, I am sticking with lower body on Saturday and upper body on Sunday or vice versa.

Of course I love Kenpo because its kick boxing, and any boxing is a favorite of mine.

My favorite move of Core synergistic is the Prison Push ups, think combo burpee/push up and mountain climber.....whats NOT to like?

Today's workout P90X Round 3 Lean Week 2 Day 1

Post workout smoothie strawberry d-lish:
1 c strawberries
1 scoop Vanilla whey protein
1/2 cup water
1 tsp olive oil

Workout - Core Synergistic
Mood - Refreshed
Wt - 121
Time of workout = 40 min
Cals burned = 240

7 minute Warm up:
Neck rolls
Back wide arm stretch
Tapas stretch (sumo squat w/arms out to laterally)
High knee taps
Jog, wide, knees down, knees up
J Jacks 25
Forward bend stationary
Straight leg forward bend
Standing hamstring stretch

Workout:
Stacked staggered pushups 2x5
Banana rolls 2 min
Leaning crescent lunge 24 w/3lb db
Squat run 1 min w/3lb db
Sphinx pushups 10
Bow to boat 10
Low lateral skaters w/leg lift 25
Lunge and reach 25 w/3lb db
Prison push ups 10 (My fav)

ps:
Thank you all for reading my Examiner articles, for subscribing and clicking.....because of YOU, I won the grand prize an i-pad!
http://www.examiner.com/x-28813-St-Louis-Fitness-Trends-Examiner


NO EXCUSE I MAKE IT HAPPEN

No comments:

Post a Comment