Tuesday, August 24, 2010

P90X Round 3 Lean Cardio X....Sexy Breakfast



How to have a SEXY breakfast:
Well the darn drain is trying to back up again but I am keeping positive vibes going that the plumber will not take all my money!

I just worked on my file cabinet over the weekend and filed the last receipt from him "snaking" out the drain $160.00.

Is it fate? Law of attraction?

If it is.......go away! I need the law of attracting that brings lovely plumbing that allows me to take long hot baths or showers with no problems at all. Here me NOW universe as I speak.... give me FABULOUS PLUMBING!

Ok, I am off my rampage and its not that I don't like Max the plumber because I do. Since I am still paying off my ear surgery I would like to get one guy paid before I start paying the others you know?

Why is it that money goes faster then it comes in?

I live a frugal life in a 480 sq foot home (I found out its only 480 when I have been thinking it was 580 go figure) and I try to only reward myself when I feel I should be.

Plus I don't care for more to clean, you know the more you have the more you get stuff for. Dusting ranks very low on my list of fun things to do!

I use a few frugal tips, and if you have some lets share! Here are some ways I save money:

Bring my lunch
Buy weekly groceries according to the food sale ad
Use ceiling fans and not the A/C
Have a garden
Flush only when its "brown" to save water
Buy store brand goods on paper products/baggies/food wraps
Paint my own nails
Limit the lights in the house by using candles
Have heavy grade shades/window treatments
Use dollar store for things that can be bought there

Why do I do all this?

So that I may be able to have cash flow for the Ranch to help kids in my fight against obesity in children. Its a big sacrifice but I don't mind making it because I want to make a difference in the world one child at a time.

If you have any more frugal tips like this that you would like to share please comment!

Plus I got in an after dinner walk last night, I love our weather right now I really wanted to run but I didn't. Maybe tonight.

Today's workout:
P90X Round 3 Lean Week 5 Day 2

Workout - Cardio X
Mood - Oh yeah
Wt = 122
Time of workout = 50 minutes
Cals burned = 196

Minyata
Plank
Downward dog
Upward dog
Forward bend
Swan dive
Runners lunge
Warrior 1, 2 and reverse warrior

Ball kick - 2x25
Hook upper cut side kick - 2x25
Knuckles ball kick back kick - 2x25
Jab cross hook upper cut - 2x25
3 direction kicks 2x18

Repeat this series 2 times:
Airborn heisman 30 sec
Swing kicks 30 sec
Jump shots 30 sec
Snow tire 30 sec
Wacky jacks 30 seconds

Squat cross X Press 30 sec
Steam engine 100
Dreya roll 8
Squat run 1 minute
Superman banana 1 minute

Cool down
Jump rope
Low kicks
Forward bend
Downward dog calve stretch
Cat cow
Standing quad stretch

NO EXCUSE I MAKE IT HAPPEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment