Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Biggest Losers Miggy's Melt-down!!!

Here is my take on the black vs blue team last night on Biggest Loser
www.examiner.com/x-28813-St-Louis-Fitness-Trends-Examiner~y2010m3d3-Biggest-Losers-Miggys-meltdown

I was glad to see the update on Darrell, but am still missing Shay. I hope we get an update on her next week. I'm glad that Miggy is doing meditation now, she was really stressed out and causing the team to stress. It's not good to be negative!

The house is in an uproar, what is going to happen next week?

Today's workout was X Stretch or off day. I choose stretch, I really like it and it always puts me in a great mood for the day.

Post workout;
1 scoop vanilla ice cream whey
1/2 c soy - vanilla

P90X Round Classic 2 Day 86

Workout - X Stretch
Mood - Calm
Wt - 119.5
Time = 40 Mins Cals = ?

Static Stretches:
Yoga - chatarunga/mountain pose
Neck
Back up the car
Head rolls
Chest, back and shoulder stretch combo
Topas Wrist, forearm Back wrist
Dreya forearm stretch
Arm circles
Shoulder tris
Ballistic stretchs
Shake outs
Hug yourself high-low

Static Stretches:
Reaches
Back/front stroke
Side stretch
Roller
Seated spinal stretch
Cat stretch
Glute stretch - I did this hand behind hamstring not knee
Wide feet forward bend - I did this arms closed Triangle

No comments:

Post a Comment