Monday, February 2, 2009

Should vs MUST

Lately I have been very inspired by Anthony Robbins and his recording in this months Success magazine. I have always really enjoyed all of his books and audios and if you have never heard him, I do recommend him highly.

This month he talks about MUSTS. Not should, like I should workout, I should spend time with family or I should do this or that. He feels like a should is like a maybe or a something you plan to do. But a MUST is something you will do. Big difference! Why? Because it matters to you. Like if you want to change something, and you say I must workout today you will. I think that is so true, I have found with myself I will say that I should do something and I never follow through. Must does make it a priority.

Do you have some musts? If you reflect about it, I am sure you can see like I did that there were things I let "slip" because I did not have an affirmations like a must does to a statement. Really that's what its like, don't you think? When you are really commited to change something, or made a change you will see that there was a MUST there. I know I did.

2/1
Mood: Ready to GO!
Workout: Cardio

I did 30 minutes on eliptical with 30 second sprints during 10 minutes only. Incline 15 resistance 4 - 15 min Incline 20 - resistance 4 - 10 min Incline 10 - resistance 4 - 5 (2 warm up, 3 cool down)

1/31
Mood: Pumped!
Workout: Lower body

3x10 50lb squats
3x10 50lb laying glute press
3x10 40lb standing glute press
15 hyper extensions
20 min HIT with 30 second sprints on Glider - uggg I felt that I lost some strength, and endurance but still got in a great workout The plan is upper body tomorrow, see what I can do without injury.

Off to get the Rockstar Body......

No comments:

Post a Comment