Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Only Thing In Your Way Is YOU!

Today I decided to hit on a subject that I know much about in my own life, and maybe others can relate. This statement was said by a speaker that it basically means "Don't let yourself stand in YOUR own way". Your mind can keep you from reaching your goals by the way you think and if you feed it proper food to make it grow, and change, it does makes it easier.

If I think about it I have stood in the way of myself and my goals, but now I am changing all that. Have you ever done that? What happened with me was that maybe I felt afraid, or out of my comfort zone and even though I wanted to make that change, I talked myself out of it. Not that I am not sure of myself I am, and very confident but when you try to go somewhere you have never been it can be hard and even scary at times. Maybe it just wasn't time yet, but the desire is there now.

In order to do networking and grow my business of Nutrazon I have to continually do things like talk to strangers, find better ways to train and present myself to find people that want to truly change their financial situation and their life. People say they want to but really many do not. They will talk like they want to, but the actions prove otherwise.

Its like that with fitness, health and wellness. I mean who would not want to change your performance of your body? Many people will find a way to talk themselves out of it or find an excuse. Even when I give them a live demonstration, they will say yes and then never do anything. Crazy.

Are you like that?

So if you are given an opportunity to change, will you? do you have what it takes to talk back to yourself and say "I really want this" or not?

I don't think it is anything other then a mindset, and habits that make it hard for someone to change and stand up to yourself. Like say you want to loose weight and get fit, and I write you a program. I will follow up every day and see how those changes are going, motivate you and keep you thinking in the right way. If you want it bad enough, you will do it. If you don't you will find a way to stand in your own way.

It could be:
I am too tired
Its too hard
I got home late
I had some function
The kids
I had.........I can't.......I ......basically won't stand up to myself, make myself a priority and change myself or my life. Its your safety mechanism to cheat yourself out of becoming a better YOU.

Its ok, we all do it or have done it one way or another. Like the saying goes, if you want something bad enough you will find a way, if not you will find an excuse. Will it be easy to work my business and change, NO but that's ok. There are millions of people that will stay in the 97% that just go on living the standard status quo. I am NOT going to be one of them. I won't let ME stand in my way anymore!

How about you? Are you willing to? You know you CAN DO IT... really you can. Just take steps everyday to change your mindset.......I am!

2/19
Workout - Cardio
Mood - Tierd
Wt 240.0
Time - 30 mins
Cals = 300

30 minutes elliptical. 10 minutes level 12 resistance 4 - 3 30 second sprints and 1 1 min sprint 10 minutes level 15 resistance 4 - 3 1 minute overhead jogs 10 minutes level 20 resistance 4 - 2 30 second sprints.

Off to get the Rockstar $$$ and Body...........

No comments:

Post a Comment