Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Workout Legs, Glutes & Abs

2/11
Workout - Legs, Glutes and Abs
Mood - Excited
Cals burned = 43 (5 min warm up stair climber)
Total Time = 40 Minutes
Wt = 123.4

50 obliques bent knee sides (25 each w/bent knee and I do these with both hands behind head)
50 reverse curls (cross over 1 leg 25 each side)
25 stomp the ceilings w/legs crossed
25 stomp the ceilings straight leg
3x10 ab machine (standing ab machine)

3x12 50lb squats (I upped this from 10 to 12)
3x10 40lb standing glute press
3x10 55lb laying glute press

My legs were a bit sore, but I pushed through. After cardio day yesterday I also walked at lunch, and then again last night for about 45 minutes after dinner. I am almost 100% back, I could tell when I used the standing ab machine it did not hurt my shoulder.

One thing I noticed when you are doing a good solid workout you need to be sure you hit all areas of the muscle when ever possible. Thats why I try to mix up my abs or core workouts. I did finish this workout with a nice stretch of about 5 minutes.
Cross over leg and superman and runner stretches. I am still trying to do the splits, and worked on that as well.
I usually get in about 1hr to 45 minute workouts, which is plenty to achieve a great workout.

Off to get the Rockstar Body......

No comments:

Post a Comment