Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Compliments

Today I got one of the best compliments. Someone at work said to me "you are the happiest person I know". It just doesn't get any better then that! I really believe if you align yourself in "your world' where you should be, you can be really happy. When I say align, I mean surround yourself with things and people you like and enjoy. Then watch good things happen, watch God work.

I also feel if you take care of yourself and have faith and belief in yourself you can become who you want to be. Learn and grow from all your life's challenges and turn them into a positive and see how you can attract better things to yourself. You really can, if you really want it.

2/18
Workout - Lower body, abs

Mood - Excited
Wt 124.0
Time = 40 mins
Cals = 50

5 min stair climber warm up
3x10 60lb squats
3x10 55lb lay glute press
3x10 40 standing glute
3x10 120-140 leg press
3x10 hyper extensions
3x10 standing ab machine
3x10 10-20lb chest press

I tried a few chest press just to see how I feel and some cable back rows at 25lbs. I am going to wait 1 more week before I start lifting. I could feel the strain so best to be more recovered then have a set back.

Mean while I will add more core on, mostly floor work not planks and my push ups will have to wait as well another week.

Off to get the Rockstar Body........

No comments:

Post a Comment