Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Traffic, traffic, traffic!

Today was incredible just to get to work!

I will admit I was not too crazy about the 10 degrees out to go to the gym so I decided to skip, like a bad girl. Go ahead and rip on me for being a baby not to go out in the cold. Then I see the news, and its horrible with accidents everywhere!


It took me over an hour to get here, putting me 30 minutes late to the office. I will only be able to take a 1/2 of my lunch today to make up my time. It normally takes about 25 minutes in traffic.

Then sitting in traffic I decided to call D to tell him how bad it was, and he said this is NOT the "whine line"! Then proceeded to tell me to thank GOD it was not ME in the accident and consider myself lucky and blessed.

So I do.

There is always something or someone worse off in the world, and maybe just maybe, we should remember that.

Off to get the Rockstar Body........

No comments:

Post a Comment