Friday, February 26, 2010

P90X Round 2 Day 81....9 days to go!


I am so excited that Amy has lent me her 15lb Hex weights since she is pregnant. Thanks Amy!

I am so going to get my MUSCLETUDE on for March, watch out I am upping my game and my weights, increasing my runs.

Just 9 more workouts, I am on FIRE! I was sad about my stats today, I am going to re-take them in the morning. I did not have time this morning and as a matter of fact, worked out a bit too long. I love plyo!

My favorite is the football move, wide tires up and high knees back. Ok, so maybe you have to be there to get it. La la la........9 days to go!

Todays recovery drink:
1 scoop vanilla ice cream whey
1/2 c skim

P90X Round 2 Day 81

Workout - Plyometrics
Mood - Brrrrring IT!
Wt = 119
Time of workout = 40 mins
Cals burned = ?

Stats:
WT 119
BF% 25.0 ......HUH, WHAT!!???
BMI 20.4

30 seconds to 1 min each move.

Walking lunges
Jump squats
Air Heismans
Swing kicks
Turn squats
2 tire heismans
Circle runs
Squat reach jump
Squat switch pick ups
Jump knee tucks
Mary Katherns
Leap frog squats
Twist combo
Skis - right, center, left, center
All around jumps
Rocks star hops
Gap Jumps
Squat Jumps
Military Marches

Getting the Rockstar body.........

No comments:

Post a Comment