Sunday, February 7, 2010

Bring on the salads!


This is a salad with chicken, craisens, and cheese I made drizzled with ranch dressing.

I love making salads look "presentable". I am a mad woman over how the food is presented, really. It's like decorating a room to me, only with food its cheaper. Ta-dah!

Thank you all for the NO sugar support, I am still working on it!

Today is my real off day, and I am only doing my OMY and stretch. Rest, recover and GROW muscles, grow.

Smoothie
1 scoop vanilla ice cream whey
1/2 banana
1 c silk

Saturdays workout:

(same pre-workout smoothie only 1/2 cup)

P90X Round 2 Day 72

Rest or Stretch

At the gym:
Mood = FIERCE!
Time of workout = 2hr 15 mins
Total cals burned = 823

15 min elliptical = 150 cals burned
1 hour power yoga class
1 hour kickboxing class w/1lb db (ROCKSTAR!)

Off to get the Rockstar Body............

PS.
As most of you know I have been talking about my marathon training, here is what I wrote on it if your interested. I also included a "how to run a marathon video" in case you want to know how to get started.

www.examiner.com/x-28813-St-Louis-Fitness-Trends-Examiner~y2010m2d7-Set-your-goal-on-running

No comments:

Post a Comment