Wednesday, February 3, 2010

21 Days left of P90X Classic Round 2



Did you watch the Biggest Loser last night, John got sent home. Here is my take on it.
www.examiner.com/examiner/x-28813-St-Louis-Fitness-Trends-Examiner~y2010m2d3-The-Biggest-Loser-The-buddy-system


Thank goodness just 21 Days left of round 2 P90X classic!

Where does the time go? Well when it comes to Tony Horton not moving very fast because he likes to torcher you! In a good way of course but still. I have decided to continue my love/hate him even if he has my same initials. TH

Yesterday I cranked it up and got out the big weights and was not sure how I would feel today......but........ROCKSTAR is the feeling I got this morning as I crawled out of bed ON the first alarm ringy-dingy! GO T. bonus workout points.

Not my favorite, but the much needed, and very good Yoga X was on the plan for the day...... so I got out my "Yoga Paws" and got on my YOGA-TUDE!

P90X Round 2 Day 69

Workout - P90X Yoga
Mood - Relaxed jazzed (True you can be relaxed and jazzed)
Wt - 120
Time of workout - 45 minutes
Cals = 97


Mountain pose
Reverse Swan
Chateranga
Minata
Plank
Downward Dog
Runners Pose
Crescent Pose
Warrior 1
Warrior 2
Warrior 3 - Reverse
Triangle
Twisting Triangle
Chair
Twisting Chair
Knee to chin

Getting the Rockstar Body..........

2 comments:

  1. I missed it last night! Bummer...but thanks for the great updates!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mark!
    I am not a coach but wow your results are amazing!

    ReplyDelete