Monday, June 1, 2009

Surgery Recovery = P90X Delay





I had my ear surgery on Friday, and I am feeling much better today. I am just sad that I can't continue my P90X program as hard as I like. I did a 45 minute walk at lunch today, and will do what I can on my workout when I get home.





I can't complain, I had one of the best surgeons Dr. James Benecke and I was at a great surgical center. I am not sure when I will be able to go full force with my workouts, and right now I am not truly up to it.






My ear is a nice shade of purple with some swelling but I don't have intense pain or anything just some dizziness and head ringing. The one thing about ear stuff is it throws off your equilibrium to no end. Also it does drain the energy out of you as well, hey I don't recommend it unless like myself it needed to be done. I had this hole in my ear drum and it was causing lots of discomfort and after 2 years of medication it was time.





Of course I can't wait to get home at get some rest since today was my first day back at the office and I am doing this without my medicine. That stuff can make you sleepy and I can't have that on the job.
Lets hope I can get off the recovery week of P90X this week, and start phase 2.





Off to get the Rockstar Body......

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there T! Thats awesome you got a 45 walk in, thats great exercise! I'm praying for you that you have a quick easy recovery. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen,
    Thank you so very much :-)
    I just talked to the doctor I can start working out next Saturday. Opps I did that 2 mile run when I was NOT supposed to!

    ReplyDelete