Monday, June 22, 2009

P90X Week 8 Day 4 and Down 1/2lb


P90X Week 8 Day 4 Stretch
Its not official till Friday but I am down another 1/2lb is that nuts??? I posted a new pic but it doesn't look much different to me so who knows what is going on until an official measure which is in 3 more weeks.


I know I have my legs together on this shot, its kinda a cheat but getting a picture is hard enough so I take what I can get. I have 3 more weeks until official stats and numbers are in. Its my goal date July 11th and it will be 90 days on the program. I got my hair cut lots shorter and 3 colors put in, some darker then I had before. I feel on FIRE! YES, I AM ON THE HOT TAMALE TRAIN! and a new cut always makes me feel special and fresh.
I am not sure if I will go another round or do ChaLEAN. One thing is that I am getting better at the stretch since I had to do it for 2 weeks during recovery. I really like the "Back the car" which is like your hands are on a steering wheel and you have to look behind you. I like it because I like all things you use in REAL LIFE. My other favorites are Triangle and Cat stretch.
Do you have a favorite stretch?
I also had a chair massage on Sunday it was very nice just 15 minutes but pure pleasure. Money well spent $.
Here is my workout today, and it felt good.

Week 8 Day 4
P90X Stretch
Mood - Calm
Wt - 115.5
Time = 40 Mins Cals = ?

Static Stretches:
Neck
Back up the car
Head rolls
Chest, back and shoulder stretch combo
Topas
Wrist, forearm
Back wrist
Dreya forearm stretch
Arm circles
Shoulder tris

Ballistic stretchs Shake outs Hug yourself high-low

Static Stretches:
Reaches Back/front stroke
Side stretch
Roller Seated spinal stretch
Cat stretch
Glute stretch - I did this hand behind hamstring not knee
Wide feet forward bend - I did this arms closed
Triangle

Off to get the Rockstar Body.......

1 comment:

  1. Whoo hoo! Lookie at you and your strong hotness! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete