Wednesday, June 17, 2009

P90X Week 7 Day 6 - T. is ON FIRE!


Ahh Precious Sleep!
Here is a link for tips on better sleep. http://leisureguy.wordpress.com/2006/08/02/
Last night I was going to get to bed early but I ended up reading till almost 10pm. Sleep is so important, it really can make your workouts better and your life a whole lot happier. No one functions very well or is on top of their game with lack of sleep and lack of energy. They are now proving that it effects weight gain when you lack in sleep, I'm sure it does. Just from an energy level I can see how that would rob you of a good calorie burn. Hey I am no sleep expert, but I do love sleep!
How is your sleep?
You may want to check out that link for some tips. I personally sleep with a fan to muffle the noise out since I am a light sleeper.
I am feeling good about my program and consider myself on the HOT Tamale Train....I am on FIRE! I only wish I could watch the Dancing with the Stars show. I don't have a converter box and that's the only channel that won't come in, go figure. I don't even watch much tv but that show, and sometimes Mondays for 2 and a half men you know for Charlie. I guess our channel 4 went some other direction then HD, so I'm gonna miss you channel 4 buh bye.
Here is my workout today. I hit it like a boxer would NO stopping me now!
6/17
Week 7 Day 6 P90X
Kenpo -58 min workout
Mood - Good
Wt - 116.5
Time of workout = I did 40 minutes
Cals burned = ?
This is the boxing one, and I like it very much. The stretch serious is very good and intense, I only did 1/2 today. 25 of each move unless specified 1 set per leg.
Jab twists
Jab upper cuts Jab, cross hooks, uppercut
Jogs, jump rope, jumping jacks, jump X jacks
Step drag punch, punch Jab, cross, switch Hook, uppercut, switch
Knee kicks - 20 slow - 10 doubles fast
Ball kicks - 30 single doubles
Side kicks - 30
Jogs, jump rope, jumping jacks, jump X jacks Back kicks - 25
3 direction kicks - 24
Sword hammer - 15
Claw punch - 25
Jogs, jump rope, jumping jacks, jump X jacks
Off to get the Rockstar Body..........

No comments:

Post a Comment