Thursday, June 18, 2009

Week 7 Day 7 P90X Stretch



I am SUCH a dork! I got to see my show last night and its called "So you think you can dance"
Its the woman judge that uses the phase the "Hot tamale train...your on FIRE!" So I still get the right channel and I still get to see it, I just need to remember its on Wednesday nights. It was week 2 so far and they brought in a girl choreographer from Canada's so you think you can dance and it was fabulous! Talk about some calorie burning, OMG! Anyway I love that show, and the dancers this year are better then last year or from what I remember. Seems each year they bring more to the show, and I love that its never boring. Its like a runway show, they "push the edge" only its the edge of dance instead of fashion.
Do you like the show?
Here is my workout today, which was either stretch or off day. I always need stretch so I decided to do it and not sleep in. GO T.
I can hardly believe I am going to be on recovery week starting tomorrow! Time is flying by, and I am not even getting tired of my diet. Plain oats, Salads and Boca I am bringing it on FIERCE! Oh I am NOT following the P90X diet, I am working with a nutritionist.
Week 7 Day 7 P90X
Stretch Workout - P90X Stretch
Mood - Relaxed (was going to be off day)
Wt - 116 (Can you believe it??? down 1/2lb)
Time = 40 Min's Cals burned = ?
Static Stretches:
Neck
Back up the car
Head rolls
Chest, back and shoulder stretch combo
Topas
Wrist, forearm
Back wrist
Dreya forearm stretch
Arm circles
Shoulder tris
Ballistic stretches:
Shake outs
Hug yourself high-low
Static Stretches:
Reaches Back/front stroke
Side stretch
Roller
Seated spinal stretch
Cat stretch
Glute stretch - I did this hand behind hamstring not knee
Wide feet forward bend - I did this arms closed
Triangle
Plow....this one is HARD, HARD, HARD! Since I have a cage in my neck I have to be careful.
Not sure if that 1/2lb is going to stick but I will take it for today, stat day Friday so then it will be official if it does.
Off to get the Rockstar Body.........

1 comment:

  1. Hey T! congrats on the .5 lb down! whoo hoo!

    ok I gotta tell you something, I think I'm going to start up a round of p90x this coming week. I know i'm in the middle of CLX right now but I've been REALLY craving P90x! I'll keep u posted :)

    ReplyDelete