Thursday, June 25, 2009

P90X Last Day Phase 2


CAUTION....Danger Ahead!


What do you do when you see this sign?
Slow down right? I know I do!


Again I got this message from a pastor, and I know she is of course talking about walking with the Lord however many of these messages, Christian or not fit everyday life. (Yes I am a Christian) See when you are not sleeping.....you should see the sign When you are letting your emotions rule you......you should see the sign When you are stuffing yourself with too many calories or bad food choices...you should see the sign When your drinking too much.....you should see the sign.


While you can abuse the body, it will let your good friend give you a nudge.
Who is your good friend? YOUR CONSCIOUS! You should listen when it sends you messages, that there is danger ahead.

If you keep doing these things, and headed in that direction you are going to head to a danger zone....

Stress

Ulcers

Headaches

Emotional distress

Exhaustion


So take the time to listen to your good friend, and know that no matter what when you get this message you can change and avoid the danger ahead. So slow down, take measures to change things that you can control and get on the right road. I had a great time with my girlfriend last night and then my hairdresser stopped by to drop off some products for me. We tried the new little pasta place near the house and it was pretty good. They make home made pizza so we shared that and pasta con broccoli. I had only 1 piece of pizza and 3 bites of pasta which was mostly the broccoli. We had coffee and we each had 3 very small bites of turtle cheese cake. We did not even eat 1/2 of it, we were both very good. All the left overs went to her boyfriend for dinner who works late so we did not even feel like we had to eat it all. I was not suprised to have a weigh in at 116.


Then we were going to take a walk but after waiting for my hairdresser to come it was too late. But the good news is we still had lots of good girl talk and its always nice to spend time with Diane. She is in my videos on Youtube. Tomorrow is a vacation day I will be at the Women of Faith convention. I get 2 weeks with 4 day work week in a row, T is happy!


Here is my workout and tomorrow starts Phase 3.

Week 8 Day 7 P90X Stretch/off day

Workout - P90X Stretch Mood - Relaxed (was going to be off day)

Wt - 116

Time = 40 Mins

Cals burned = ?


Static Stretches: Neck Back up the car Head rolls Chest, back and shoulder stretch combo Topas Wrist, forearm Back wrist Dreya forearm stretch Arm circles Shoulder tris Ballistic stretchs Shake outs Hug yourself high-low Static Stretches: Reaches Back/front stroke Side stretch Roller Seated spinal stretch Cat stretch Glute stretch - I did this hand behind hamstring not knee Wide feet forward bend - I did this arms closed Triangle



Off to get the Rockstar Body..........

No comments:

Post a Comment