Wednesday, May 27, 2009

P90X Week 4 Day 3 - Kenpo











P90X -Kempo

Week 4 Day 3

Last night our weather was wonderful so I took in an extra run. Nothing big, I did 4 miles in about 45 minutes the sky was awesome!

It was one of the nights where its perfect for a run, low humidity and clean sky's and cool about 67 degrees out. I did not even feel myself sweat until I got done, sheesh then I was dripping.
I reflected on how much I got done on my scrapbook to see what pages I needed to work on or what pictures I wanted to add before I consider it completed. I still need to add the song words to "Its all about you" but I can get those when pastor Stephanie gets back from the 4 Square Church convention.






Here are my workouts:
5/26
30 min incline walk at lunch
45 min 4 mile run




5/27 Workout - P90X Kenpo (3rd time for this workout)
Mood - Ready to go
Wt - 119.5
Time of workout = 40
Min's Cals burned = ?


I wonder how many calories these P90X workouts burn, anyone know?





I did 40 minutes and I only did 10 minutes of the stretch. This is the boxing kicking workout.
25 of each move unless specified 1 set per leg.
Jab twists Jab upper cuts
Jab, cross hooks, uppercut
Jogs, jump rope, jumping jacks, jump X jacks
Step drag punch, punch
Jab, cross, switch
Hook, uppercut, switch
Knee kicks - 20 slow - 10 doubles fast
Ball kicks - 30 single doubles
Side kicks - 30
Jogs, jump rope, jumping jacks, jump X jacks
Back kicks - 25
3 direction kicks - 24
Sword hammer - 15
Claw punch - 25
Jogs, jump rope, jumping jacks, jump X jacks
I like the Jump X jacks the best, its like a plyo jack.






Off to get the Rockstar Body........

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the workout! I love running early in the morning when the birds are chirping and it is not humid or hot yet! Makes for the perfect running weather!

    Keep rocking hard

    ReplyDelete