Tuesday, May 19, 2009

P90X Week 3 Day 2 - Cardio X



This is another tough workout, but I have done most of the moves in the other dvd. I am now on the "Lean program", before I was doing the Classic for the last 2 weeks. I think this will be better for me and my knees. I will hit the inclines at the park at lunch today. Its going to be near 80 and very nice out and since today is cardio day I will make the most of it.

Food Feedback:
As I listen to my Success cd on the way to work today, I heard this fitness trainer say it is good to keep a food diary about how certain foods make you feel after you eat them. Focus on how you feel before and after eating certain foods. How do you feel in 1/2hour to an 1 hour, stronger? If not then maybe you need to re-think about foods that are not energizing you.
Once you start to eat cleaner this is very easy to do, you will notice how un-clean high fat foods make you feel sick. 5 is fine, and 9 is divine on fruits and veggies since the average american only gets 3.5 we really need to step that up. Teenagers get 1.3 so you can tell there is much work to be done on getting in our fruits and vegetables. I know I can do better, I get in usually 4 and try for 5.

I think a food feedback diary is a great idea, you can just use a tablet nothing expensive with what you ate and your mood from it. Simple and effective, try it if you think you may need to know whats zapping your energy.

Here is my workout today:
5/19
Workout - P90X Cardio X
Mood - Bring it
Wt - 121.5
Time of workout = 40 Min's

Yoga warm up - 15 minutes
Warrior, runner lunges, downward dog, plank to pushup.

25 minutes:
Hook upper side kicks
Kick front & Back
Jab, cross, hooks, uppercut
3 Direction kicks
Airborne heisman
Swing kicks
Jump shots
Wide tires - love these
Wacky jacks- fav

Off to get the Rockstar Body..........

No comments:

Post a Comment