Thursday, April 2, 2009

Video vs Workout


I really want to consider this week a do-over for my workouts!

Tuesday started with a back problem, and by Wednesday it was completely out of balance. So then comes Thursday, NONE.
Last night I went to the chiropractor and it went well, he even did my wrist so I feel like my shoulder got some relief. He said I really need a massage I am very tight, well you don't have to twist my arm to get me to get a massage that's for sure. I will get that scheduled next week, there is even a school here that is near my work that only charges $25 because they are practicing for their licence.

After the doctors, I got ready for my fitness video shoot and left for bible study. Sure they all know I am a trainer so its very casual there and it was our first meeting so it was fine to be in all trainer gear. We are doing a study on "My Story" its really a great discovery study with a scrapbook to journal all about your family, life and how God has guided you or been in your life. I am very excited. We only watched the video on what we will be doing for the next 8 weeks, and then everyone was sharing why they wanted to take this journey.
For me it is for clarity and fellowship. I love to journal anyway so this will be a great keepsake down the road, its a very pretty book.

Then it was a rush to get to Granite City to this gym with 2 other trainers. I made it there on time and we got things set up and finished the video about 10pm. Sure hope it loads up good and I can use it. I was already tired but still had about 30 minute drive home. Sheesh needless to say by the time my head hit the pillow it was 11.45!

I set the alarm for 6am, and decide I was too tired and went right back to bed for another hour. I don't train well without being rested. Today was going to be my cardio day and although my business is very important so is my sleep and my fitness goals. I have not been to the gym all week, however my diet has been spot on! Karen will be happy about that and so am I.
Actually I did some poses at that gym and things are really starting to pop so I hope that my photos this weekend show that. I have been hitting it very hard and steady, consistancy always wins.

Tonight I have to work on cleaning the rest of the church plants, so they can be ready for Sundays service. I have much to do, so I am hoping to still get to bed early or atleast by 10pm. I have most of them prepped so I should be able to do each one in 30 minutes with the exception of the 2 that I am combining in a pot with plaster of paris.

Anyone ever use that stuff?

If you have any tips let me know because I will be using it tonight to hold 2 silk ficus trees into a pot. It was much cheaper then using styrofoam so I hope it sets up fast and easy.....YIKES!
Tomorrow will be the new ST training, lets hope all goes as planned this time, since last night Video won!

Off to get the Rockstar Body......

No comments:

Post a Comment