Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Are Your Workouts Ruled By Weather?

This lateral lunge is tough for me, I have a love hate relationship with this one! Today I am feeling much better after my doctor appointment yesterday and decided to do my workout at home, or at least the first part of it.
This is not me and actually could not find the trainers name so thanks for the image from:
An amazing thing has been happening to me. I have been blogging about Anthony Robbins and listening to his cd 'The Edge' (at the cd I am on right now he talks about your nature) and good things are coming to me. Your nature is your true self. What your really about, your beliefs, morals, goals, spirit and character. An example of someone like me that part of my nature is fitness and wellness, so I need someone in my life like that as well. When I don't have that it causes conflict. You don't have to be perfect in your likeness because that is boring, but you do need to have the core things in line. Or like they say, you will just revert back to your "old self" which is actually your true self. That's one of the problems in relationships, people try to fake who they are or stay on good behavior but then what always happens is your true self will be revealed and what I discovered is it seems to be right at 90 days.
My mood is craving for spring, summer like weather and sunshine so I am looking forward to the next few days since that always gets me pumped up for a GREAT workout. I have no idea why the sun makes such a huge difference with me but it does.
Are your workouts ruled by the weather?
If you are a runner I would image so, I mean that treadmill can get to be very boring. For me its my worst piece of fitness equipment. I would much rather do anything but that, followed by a bike. Only because the bike and my glutes are not happy together let me just say it that way.
Here are my workouts:
4/21
Pilate's 100 20 min NEW exercise TV workout meta-burner
4/22
10lb Lateral lunges - like the picture above these are so good but tough!
10lb Single leg dead lifts
10lb Split leg squats
10lb Calf raises
I did these with DB in each hand and will get the rest of my workout cardio at lunch. I can't go up to my 25lbs yet so I am sticking with 10lbs. So far my diet has been good and I am feeling like a champ.
Off to get the Rockstar Body........

1 comment: