Friday, April 3, 2009

New Lower Body Workout DONE!


Last night I got all the rest of the church plants finished and they look wonderful. I even put the new moss and the silk Easter lillies in the bottom with silk ivy an they look so good I should have taken before and after pictures lol. It was a challange to get the 2 plants in one pot but I got them in there. I plan to deliver them after work today and place them at the alter. I am very excited to see what pastor Jeremy and Stephanie think. I think the dust kept me up and I had trouble sleeping, I kinda have remissive asthma so I kept coughing every 1/2 hour. Today I feel fine, just a slight headache. I was just tired too because it took longer then I thought. My head hit the pillow at 10pm, but I feel pretty darn good today. Heck its going to be in the 60s so I hope to get some fresh air walk at lunch.
Instead of going to the gym, I decided to do to my workout at home since it was the first one. It went very well, I feel like a Rockstar! I forgot to do my weigh in today, but since I missed all this weeks workouts, I am not expecting much in the way of amazing numbers. Also I had some tater tots and missed my last protein shake, I had a coffee instead last night so I am sure that won't be of help. So far, my numbers have been good all week and I am very happy about that. Here is my workout today and I only used 10lb dumb bells just to see how my shoulder would feel. I have been putting off using them, instead using the machines just to be safe that I don't turn or move wrong and risk a longer injury.
4/3
Workout - Lower body Day 1
Mood - Ready!
Lateral Lunges 10lb 3x12
Single Leg Dead lifts 10lb 3x12
Single Leg Squats 10lb 3x12
Hip Pop ups w/weight on non-working leg 10lb 3x15
Calf raises 10lb 3x20
My shoulder feels good so I will up this next time to 15lbs and see how I feel. I could tell my back was a bit stiff but lets hope it works its way out. That may be from climbing the ladder to do the plants again last night.
Off to get the Rockstar Body.........

No comments:

Post a Comment