Thursday, March 19, 2009

Stairway To Rockstar Body


This morning I spent my cardio day on the stair climber, just climbing my way to the goal of a Rockstar body. One step at a time. I have noticed some great changes since I have mixed up my resistance, I am really pushing myself and loving it.
Do you love the climbs tough or fast?
I feel the more incline, the more ab workout so I love to vary that out. Just be careful that you don't strain the back by leaning too forward. Always stay mindful of form to avoid injury.
Here is today's workout 3/19:

Steps climbed 4400
Average step pace 167
Miles 2.89

185 Minutes this week
650 Minutes this month

Workout - Straight cardio
Mood - Rockstar
Wt - 123
Cals = 325
Time in gym = 35

30 Min's straight cardio on stair climber with arm jogs.
15 min level 12 resistance 4
15 min level 20 resistance 4


Off to get the Rockstar Body......

No comments:

Post a Comment