Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Jillian Micheals Training


I do love JM and am a big fan! I have all her dvds except for the 2 new ones. Its true I love dvds from great trainers, and use them mostly in the winter when I don't want to shovel the car to get to the gym before work. T hates the cold!


If you are looking to get her latest dvd Jillian Michaels "No More Trouble Zones" here is a great link with a preview and review.


I think you may see its a great value to add to your collection. I love 30 day shred and recommend it for the value of a good strength training routine.

Here is my workout today:

3/18
Workout - Lower body & Abs
Mood - Rockstar
Wt - 123.2
Cals = 30
Time in gym = 35 min

5 min stair climber warm up

3x10 60lb squats
3x10 120lb leg press
3x10 40lb standing glute press
3x10 55lb laying glute press
3x10 reverse abs on standing machine
3x10 hyper extensions

All last sets were to fatigue 15-20 on lifts, sheesh I felt that big time! I did drop down my leg press from 140lb to 120lb today it was too much knee pressure.
Splits stretch, and back stretch...done!

Off to get the Rockstar Body.......

No comments:

Post a Comment