Monday, March 23, 2009

Do You Use Godaddy?


Have you used Godaddy to build or host your site?
I used the website tonight feature.
I spent most of Saturday building a new website. Now for most people this would be a breeze and for my girlfriend Jill a piece of cake. Me, I am a dork and even though I am creative this is out of my league, but hey I did it, and its up and running. Woo woo check it out at:

I did this through http://www.godaddy.com/ and it was a template, so I am even more of a dork! They have some really cool social sites you can build and upload videos and they host it so if your looking for some cool stuff they have it all. Or let me know if you have used them. I was referred that this is one of the best sites to use rather then build myself so I did for $59. Please give me your comments, or suggestions. I added the product label information (cals and stuff) as well on the second tab and am going to add a video and maybe a picture later too so let me have your ideas.

This weekend was productive and I got in some great workouts, all my domestic duties done and got a great message at service on Sunday. I debated yesterday to work on the yard or go for a run. I decided to run, and did 2 miles at about 11 minute mile, it just felt good for the first run of the year. I gave up long distance running about 5 years ago because of my knees, but they did not seem to bother me now. I used to do 5 miles every day, for about 15 years.

You either love running I have decided or you don't. Most people will do it for a challenge, like a marathon or triathlon but for me I did it for clarity.

This is the site I suggest if you are to get into running:http://www.runnersworld.com/

You may know of others, but for a beginner I think this covers most of it.

If you are a runner, do you run with or without music?

I personally do all my running and workouts to music, without it I can't even get in the zone! Yesterday I played "Jock Jams" and hit a nice and steady pace.

Here are my workouts:
3/21
Workout - Cardio
Mood - Rockstar
Wt - 123
Cals = 400
Time in gym 45 Min's

40 Min's straight cardio stair climber
Level 12 resistance 4 15 Min's with boxing and raised arm jogs
Level 20 resistance 7 15 Min's with no sprints
Splits & leg stretch

3/22
Workout - Lower body lift & Core
Mood - Make it count
Wt - 122
Cals = 40
Time in gym = 40 Min's

5 min stair climber warm up

3x10 60lb squats - last set 20
3x10 120lb leg press - last set 20
3x10 55lb laying glute press - last set 15
3x10 40lb standing glute press
3x10 hyper extensions
3x15 standing reverse curl ab machine - Ouch!
Core:
50 oblique legs bent
50 oblique crunches
50 crunches
50 pulsing crunches
25 bicycles
Downward facing dog Superman Triangle and splits stretch

2 mile 11 minute mile run - before dinner

3/23
Off day

Off to get the Rockstar Body........

1 comment:

  1. Love your new website T! I'm so glad you blogged about it, Ive actually been lurking around godaddy.com all last week because I want to get my beachbody coaches website up an running. Now you've given me more courage to do so :) I think your website looks great, very clean, straight to the point and full of info. love it.

    ReplyDelete