Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Zumba Love IS in the air


Image: Salvatore Vuono/freedigitalphotos.net

I can't believe Valentines Day is Monday. It is my works 70th anniversary in business and we are having a party.

It is also my nephews birthday he will be 14 this year and already so tall he towers over me.

Tonights workout is going to be Zumba class if the weather holds, we have snow again today. Blah! Lets hope for a 9 or 10 this week on my grade.

Is anyone planning a special Valentine?

http://www.examiner.com/fitness-trends-in-st-louis/fantastic-valentines-ideas

2 comments:

  1. Not yet but hopefully the hubby has something planned. Usually we do dinner and I know that is SO unoriginal but any night off the Mom duties is welcomed. Maybe we'll hit the indoor climbing gym for a change. That sounds wonderful! Can you tell I'm planning things as I type? ;) Have fun @ Zumba!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, I love the indoor gym idea!!!

    ReplyDelete