Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Do I Remember ME?

Today's Green Monster:
1/2 peach
1/2 banana
1/2 cup spinach
1/2 water
1 tsp olive oil

I am feeling so much more energized and its only been day 2 back on my monsters woo woo!

Do I remember me?
Sometimes we get lost in being busy, and we lose ourselves.

This happens to me when I try to do too many things on my to-do list. How do you fix this you might ask?

Reflect.

Reflect again.

I remember ME when I accomplished:
Starting another new business
Growing my relationships
Decorating my home to where it is my Zen space
Learning the practice of Yoga
Going to the beach and meeting another trainer
Taking new classes
Getting certified in Zumba
Writing on line
Listening more
Caring more
Giving more

I am not the same as I was last year, 2011 is going to be a better year then the year prior because I am learning, growing and changing.

Do you know everything that does not grow dies?

Its work but growing pays off, it lets you accomplish more then you thought and you look back and say......I remember me when I couldn't even ________ look at me now!

I like to keep a "Things that work" journal and I have talked about this before if you read my blogs. It is just about "dumping" what is not working for you and keeping what does. If you are repeating patterns something is not clicking.

Your either not ready for change
Not being honest, truly your heart does know
Making excuses (like I have with sugar)

If you did something that got you great results, stick with it. If your not seeing a change get information that will help you in that area.

Don't lose yourself in things, take time to know who you were, and who you want to be. Get with others that can help you, and cheer you on.

If you have broken or toxic things in your life that are changing you in a bad way, work on changing YOU then see what happens. You can only control yourself so why not be the BEST you that you can?

How?
Read
Seek experts
Watch videos
Have quiet time and reflect
Pray or spend time with God in his word

Dream, plan and go for the life you want!

NO EXCUSE I MAKE IT HAPPEN

1 comment: