Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Zumbamania

The goal this week is 5 days practice of Zumba, with 2 already done.

Im doing the 20 minute express with Beto then next week I will do my regular full training sessions.

I want to start teaching in December, I have to RAWK out this month! No worries with the strength training thats going to be Kettlebell training, boxing and my workouts at the gym.

November goals:
Adding good fats - 1-2 tsp olive oil per day
Cutting out sugar - adding Stivia
Zumba practice - teach December
Kettlebell for ST - 2 times per week
Boxing for extra cash - 2 times per week/2 clients per week

My workouts:
Yesterday:
Workout: Cardio
Mood - Should be off day = Bonus
Wt - 123
Time of workout = 15 min Zumba 40 min walk/running inclines = 55 total
Cals burned = 269

Basic Zumba
1 mile run = 10 min mile
3 miles fast walk w/inclines

Today:
Workout - Cardio
Zumba w/Beto
Workout time = 20 minutes
Cals burned = 100

NO EXCUSE I MAKE IT HAPPEN

No comments:

Post a Comment