Monday, November 15, 2010

Heavy Bag Hitting for Woman



I took some pictures for my Heavy Bag Hitting training that I am posting on ebay and craigslist and I picked the bottom picture for the ad. I look a bit crazy doing my jab in the top picture, so I think I will just leave that one out lol.......

My first client is this Wednesday, I am super PUMPED UP!

$15 for 30 min and $25 per hour is the rate I am charging, and its for women only. As you my know I have passion for boxing and I was trained boxing by a 2 x Golden Gloves, and have spared with a MMA trainer. (felt the PAIN)

I had a good weekend and a fierce workout at the gym on Sunday, I am so glad its my day off because I am very sore. No REALLY!

Check the numbers out....I'm kinda proud of me ;-)

Saturday:
1 hour yoga class

Sunday:
Workout - ST / cardio at the gym
Mood - super
Wt - 124
Time of workout = 60 min
Cals burned = 360

Warmup - 7 min cardio elliptical

2x10 each:
25lb db dead lifts
15lb - 20lb db bench flys
15lb - 20lb db chest press incline
25lb single arm bent row
5lb T-plank oblique twist
Hyper extensions
2x25 bent knee bench knee in crunches
20lb clean and press
15lb - 20lb in-out bicep
15lb cross body bicep

23 min cardio elliptical - 10-12 resistance 1-4

Stretches:
Runners lunge
Wide forward bend
Cat to cow
Downward dog to cobra
Shoulder-tricep stretch
Neck rolls

NO EXCUSES I MAKE IT HAPPEN!


Ps:
Holiday snack ideas
www.examiner.com/fitness-trends-in-st-louis/easy-seasonal-snacks

No comments:

Post a Comment