Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Strappy Yoga Class



I had my ear appointment yesterday, hearing test, ear cleaned, then a catscan, and off to get a prescription $95 later!

Lets hope I get a call soon to find out that everything is good. He said it looks great and healing as well and my hearing is even better then it was prior to the surgery.

The ringing in my head - party, is going to dissipate he said, as the wall of the ear drum gets thicker now that it is not diseased.

Hurry UP already!

This has been going on for almost a year, 2 surgeries and I am so ready to move on with my life and be able to hear myself think. Not that I am super brainy but still ;-)

So my day was long, and I got home starved! I had scrambled eggs and added salsa and cheese with a side order of toast with my home made apple pumpkin butter - D-lish!

Then I wanted something sweet and had 4 cookies, and 1 cup skim milk. Needless to say that was not the way to end the day! But honestly that's how I ended it.

Nuff said.

If your new to Yoga I really like this workout and its FREE
www.exercisetv.tv/workout-videos/body-sculpting/yoga-sculpt-7642



I will be taking my first Wall Yoga class this Saturday, from 9.30-11.30 and am super thrilled. I can't wait as the first class is free so what have I got to lose right? This is the kind with bands, not just poses to the wall sorta like TRX but yoga style.

Strappy Wall Yoga, ever do this??? I only found a few Youtubes on it....

I am P-U-M-P-E-D!

Plus I got my mini ball to workout with my new Pilates routine to teach, and I am ready for that. I have to present it next week to Linda to do a workshop on Yoga/Pilates flow.

*Plus I get to interview on Saturday, and do a workout with a BRAND NEW ST. LOUIS KETTLEBELL Workout studio!


My workout today and a walk/run at lunch

Workout - Shred Kettlebells Level 1 - 12lb Kettlebell
Mood - Super
Wt - 124
Time of workout - 30 mins
Cals burned = 100

Shred with Kettlebells
Arm swings
Pass kettlebell at waist level - R & L
Pass Kettelbell at head level - R & L
Twist hold in front

Repeat 2 times (first R then L)
Bridge w/shoulder press & leg lift
Swings front - 20
Squat w/front row - 20

Repeat 2 times (first R then L)
Front swings w/switching arms
Lunge w/back row

Crunch holding kettlebell at core
Triangle w/over head snap press
3 way hop holding bell at chest
Laydown get up holding kettlebell
Full swings w/head between legs

NO EXCUSE I MAKE IT HAPPEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment