Monday, November 8, 2010

Food and Fashion Picture Blog

Fun stuff picture blog, enjoy! (My workouts later today)


Cornish hens


Artwork hung in the makeover Fitness Studio


Zumba fashions I made


More Zumba fashions this is a tank, I cut sides and made bows instead of slits


This one got sold this week :-)


Making socks for extra income


Fun crafting, I am selling these 3 styles of socks (the toe-less are great for Yoga)


style 1


style 2


Me getting the highest scrabble word point EVER!


First word of the game......80 points! (cause I got the 50 bonus for using all tiles)


super happy! (sorry I am wearing NO make up here)


Apple tart I turned into Rachels eggs-n-oats


I turned it into a apple eggs-n-oats pancake and it grilled up great with the 2 egg whites


I topped it with pb and a tad of honey, DELISH!

Have a super day!

No comments:

Post a Comment