Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Is Milk Poision?


Week 9 Day 6 - P90X Kenpo
Today was a great workout, I really worked up a sweat. I think because I have only 11 days to go. I am really on the HOT TAMALE TRAIN...ON FIRE!
I can't wait to watch "So you think you can dance" tonight as long as I remember to turn it on. Last time I turned on the tv now I only get channels 2,11 and 30 its getting slim pickins. Thank goodness its on channel 2!

Last night after dinner I went for a 2 mile walk and struggled, I could feel my legs were like jello. I am so glad tomorrow is my day off and I will be doing stretch only. I am still going to do a walk at lunch today, its just been way to nice here in STL not to get out an enjoy.

Yesterday they had the big retirement party at work, cake and soda and food galore but I stuck with my diet and my lunch a salad with chicken and was proud of myself. However I was so hungry for some reason when I got home I had 2 of the chicken breasts. It was so good, you have to love a Foreman grill. I went over on carbs because I had some cherries and a few animal crackers for my last snack since I was so high on protein. Opps that's why my weigh in was 116.5 I am sure.

Its POISON! I'm reading a book on how the milk, even skim has so many bad things in it. How it actually causes osteoprosis not prevents it. http://www.nof.org/
Now Im thinking of switching to soy. I don't want to get into the details because really it made me ill listening to this whole thing, but most of it does relate to hormones and even the farm cows too. A normal farm cow produces 10 gallons a day a hormone cow produces 100 gallons a day!

Do you drink milk or soy?

I don't drink much milk but have always drank skim so if anyone has thoughts on this please share with me.


Here is my workout today:
Week 9 Day 6 P90X Kenpo -58 min workout
Mood - Good
Wt - 116.5
Time of workout = I did 45 minutes
Cals burned = ?

This is the boxing one, and I like it very much. The stretch serious is very good and intense, I like it.

25 of each move unless specified 1 set per leg.

Jab twists
Jab upper cuts
Jab, cross hooks, uppercut
Jogs, jump rope, jumping jacks, jump X jacks

Step drag punch, punch Jab, cross, switch
Hook, uppercut, switch Knee kicks - 20 slow - 10 doubles fast
Ball kicks - 30 single doubles
Side kicks - 30
Jogs, jump rope, jumping jacks, jump X jacks
Back kicks - 25
3 direction kicks - 24
Sword hammer - 15
Claw punch - 25
Jogs, jump rope, jumping jacks, jump X jacks

Off to get the Rockstar Body............

1 comment:

  1. I use almond milk mostly but some soy & some organice milk from a local dairy. I find there's so much propaganda out there for everything that it makes the head spin sometimes.

    ReplyDelete