Thursday, July 2, 2009

P90X Week 9 Day 7


P90X Week 9 Day 7 - Stretch

I managed to see a few of the dancers last night on So you think you can dance, I saw the last 4 dances. I was glad to see the ballet of Romeo & Juliet it was fabulous. The skill these young dancers have is amazing.


I did stop in to a new fitness studio up the street from me called Ellipse. http://www.ellipsefitness.com/They are a franchise from up north and do one on one training. They helped the BL contestants train, and its into kickboxing, boot camp and kettle bell and yoga. We met the owners and they plan to open a few more. They do have cute shirts that say "Knockout" I may just have to get one.


I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend, I am happy that I will be off work and returning on Tuesday. Its going to be a mini vacation for T.


Here is my workout today:
Week 9 Day 7 P90X Stretch
Workout - P90X Stretch
Mood - Relaxed
Wt - 117.5
Time = 40 Mins
Cals burned = ?

Static Stretches: Neck
Back up the car
Head rolls
Chest, back and shoulder stretch combo
Topas Wrist, forearm Back wrist Dreya forearm stretch
Arm circles Shoulder tris
Ballistic stretchs
Shake outs Hug yourself high-low

Static Stretches:
Reaches Back/front stroke
Side stretch
Roller Seated spinal stretch
Cat stretch
Glute stretch - I did this hand behind hamstring not knee
Wide feet forward bend - I did this arms closed
Triangle

Off to get the Rockstar Body.......10 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment