Monday, April 18, 2011

Stripped Diet Day 8

Stripped Diet Day 8 Today.

I did not get any pictures of the food this weekend from the dinner out, but I ordered the striped bass. It was a fish on the list to eat, and it was fabulous. I did have a smidgen of cheesecake, so that was a touch of sugar that was NOT in the diet.

This week, I expect changes.

Today is week 2 of the Diet and I have repeated a few meals from the week 1 as I did not have everything I was supposed to have but close. I went and got a full bag of lemons, yum. I also got some of the small snack size bags for nuts so I don't go over my quantity.

Anyway here are my workouts and today is my off day with a client at 5.30. Oh and I am officially on the Yoga Website woo woo.
www.yogatogostudio.com
Just click trainers or the workshop on the front page.

Here are my workouts:

Sunday
Workout - Walking
Time of workout = 45 min
Cals burned = 168

Saturday
Workout - Yoga (Tough trainer)
Time of workout = 1 hr
Cals burned = 265

Plus I Shot 2 new TRX videos on Youtube, please rate me. (Zumba later to come)
www.youtube.com/user/trainertfitness

No comments:

Post a Comment