Monday, April 4, 2011

Jumping Down Dog

Image: flicker



Saturday the workout with the new Yoga trainer was great. Jessica really did a move I love, it was jumping downward dog. It was so fun, you stay in a downdog and jump or hop your feet up.

Of course anything plyo = T. is IN!

I got in a good run and my new mattress came!!! I slept way to good last night and did not get up till the last minute today. Boo but its my off day but still I wanted to hit the weights, I have a rally on with Cindy and I need to W-I-N!

Green Monster:
2 scoops Cookies and cream whey
1 cup raw spinach
1 cup water
1/2 banana
1tbs olive oil

Here is my weekend workouts:
Saturday:
Workout - Yoga & Running (5 MILE)
Time of workout - 1 hr 45 min
Cals burned = 564

Today was a new teacher in Yoga. We added Downdog jumping jacks Extra Vinyasas Lots of planks and leg lift planks

Sunday: 45 min walk
2 x 2 flights of steps sets of 12 each = 24 x 2 = 48

NO EXCUSE I MAKE IT HAPPEN

1 comment:

  1. This article was vey helpful to me. It helped me to be informed and more aware. The details were such a blessing, thanks.

    cheap clomid

    ReplyDelete