Friday, April 1, 2011

Kitchen Gone Green Pic Blog

Here are the pictures I said I would post of my kitchen gone green, bright green that is.


I also decided to include the circus I went to and rode an elephant. Of course I could not take my picture because he was too big lol. Here you go.......

The Shriners circus

Elephant I rode



My little smoothie maker :-)

Green monster new whey. I was using Gold standard this time I got the Hyrdo.

Food Pictures from the weekend meals

Dinner salad with chicken and corn

Lunch tuna with a tangerine


Here is the Bright new shinny kitchen........I hope it helps me eat more veggies :-)

The old orange kitchen (before)


New color green (after)


NO EXCUSES I MAKE IT HAPPEN

2 comments:

  1. wow! lunch tuna with tangerine looks very delicious and healthy at the same time.Buy Desserts

    ReplyDelete