Friday, April 8, 2011

Extreme Yoga...huh?



I love how this girl does plank jacks, we did something very much like this last night at Yoga, which I call Extreme
www.exercisetv.tv/workout-videos/cardio/jumping-jack-plank-7670

I was hoping for a change in my stats but so far, not. I am not putting in enough effort in the ST. That is going to change!

Todays smoothie:
1 c water
2 scoops cookie and cream whey
1 c raw spinach
1 tsp olive oil

Todays workout:
Workout - P90X Legs and Back
Time of workout = 30 min
Cals burned = 90

Friday Stats =
WT - 123
BF - 25.4
BMI - 21.1

Warmup - 10 min
Jacks
Forward bend
High knees
Run lunges

Close grip pull up - 10 asst
Ski 2x20
Back lunge w/5lb 2x20 plus bicep curl
3 way lunge w/5lb 2x20 (kicks only)
Single leg dead lift 5lb db 2x16
Squat calve raise 20
Sidle lunge w/5lb db

Last nights workout:
Workout - Yoga Extreme (check out the moves!)
Time of workout - 1 hr
Cals burned = 265

Ashtungas
Cobra
Chaterunga
Chaterunga spider push ups
Single leg downward dog to elbow outside push ups
Pegion with forward bend
Down dog plyo jumps
Low head stand on elbows
Dolphin to head stand
Dolphin push ups
Forward bend

Special thanks to all of you that are helping me right now get over my hump!

No comments:

Post a Comment