Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Shame On ME!




Time To Build!

I don't want to get this big......but you get the idea right?



I got 10 hours of sleep last night, yup and feel like a
C-H-A-M-P!
Sorry I did not get to get my vacation pictures up, loaded them last night then BAM too tired to do anything else. I missed 3 workout days, life was just too busy but I am back and reved up! Good grief where does the time go?


I can't believe the month has flown by and where am I on my goals this month? Shame on me, I am aimlessly running around with no concrete plan of action! Yikes! That equals = failure Fear not, the plan is coming together and I know my year will end on a Rockstar Supa Star of results. I'm holding at 116-117 for some time now, so its time to kick it up a notch and bring on the muscles! Building muscles and working strength training is my favorite thing to do. This is not going to be my usual heavy lifting, I will be doing lighter and that is going to be fun.


I enjoy just seeing what I can lift from time to time just to prove that I am NOT 47! I really want some lean mass and can't wait to start this program. My areas that I feel need the most work are my glutes and waist. I got my chest smaller and now I think this will round it out nicely. Hey I know most women would love some off the "junk in the trunk" but honestly I DONT! I'm only looking to round out and lift, sounds so easy huh?


Some of my favorite glute moves are:
Laying glute press
Standing glute press
Dead lifts & Single leg dead lifts
Walking weighted lunges
Cresent lunges
I hate squats! I can never get deep enough and they just plain bore me to death. Yet, they are one of the best thats for sure.
Do you have a favorite Glute move?
Todays workout:
Mood - Rockstar
Wt - 117
30 Day Shred with JM Level 2
Cardio X P90X
50 Jumping Jacks
12 Walking pushups
Off to get the Rockstar Body..........

No comments:

Post a Comment