Thursday, May 9, 2013

Flowers In Bloom

Gracie was super hungry this morning and wondered why I was interrupting her with a photo!
Too cute, let me get my snack on :-)
 
Dinner last night was Quinoa, chicken, carrots and black beans.
I will have the same for lunch today. YUM!

The flowers are in bloom :-)

Fully open Azaleas.........

The porch view is amazing right now!!!

I cut some and brought them in t match the new white room.

Lovely......

I added this to the back porch, it is a work in progress.

In back the poppies are about to bloom!

As long as this next rain storm doesn't pound them they will be amazing also.

So pretty white azaleas,
Love'm

I found the matching basket for my Yoga and Pilates balls! At TJMax I was so happy because I got the first one about a year ago.
Mission complete :-)

At the office today being brave wearing white when its going to storm.

Tonights workout - Client Yoga
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment