Wednesday, August 24, 2011

R.I.P. Mom



You may have wondered where I have been, well my mother took ill and sadly left this world to be in a better place with my dad and her loved ones.....and all her pets. R.I.P. mom I will miss you everyday of my life.


Not only was she the smartest woman I ever knew, she was amazing as a mother, mentor and friend. She could catch more crappie in one hour then most could catch in a week on the lake.....really! She could tell you the meaning of any word in the dictionary and spell it too so forget playing Scrabble against her. She would rather "help" all the players, and we liked not having to look up a challenge word, just ask mom.

She had far too many gifts to name.


I have not had very many workouts and my diet has lagged quite a bit this last week, not eating enough or eating too much sugar. Yes one of my aunts brought home made muffins and I had 2 of them. Why is it that people never bring salads when someone passes? I guess that is not a very good comfort food huh?

But I will be back posting my workouts and food logs going forward. Meanwhile as you all know I love Lee Labrada for his products, and his blog.

Check out this article on the Top 10 Immune Boosters
http://labrada.com/blog/diets-nutrition/top-10-immune-boosting-foods/


Tonight it is Zumba, and back to my normal routine. Now I only need to come up with my next workout for fall.......












2 comments:

  1. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  2. My condolences to you on the loss of your darling mom.

    ReplyDelete